Friday, September 15, 2006


I want to know what real people (aka non critics) think about movies. The real people seem to be raving about The Illusionist.
Here are a couple of recent comments:

Anonymous said....

The Illusionist was very good. Worth seeing again to catch all the details to solve the mystery. Definitely will be on my list to rent over and over again.

2:03 PM

Delete
Anonymous said...

The Illusionist was one of the best movies, other than Pirates of Caribbean:Dead Man's Chest. The Illusionist held your attention from beginning to end. The theatre was expecially quiet throughout the movie.

4:37 PM

1 Comments:

At 2:42 PM, Blogger Robin said...

Well, I haven't seen The Illusionist, but if Anonymous (2) is saying that Dead Man's Chest is "best" then I question his/her ability to discern quality.

It was OK, but hardly the best film I've seen this month. Out of 4.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home