Thursday, August 02, 2007

Cell phone call --- D'oh!


OK, it's annoying when somebody in the movie theater forgets to turn off their cell phone. It's even more annoying when they run outside the theater so they can answer it.

But during my recent viewing of "The Simpsons," some bozo actually answered his phone and continued a loud conversation....

"Yeah, I'm at 'The Simpson's.' .... So, how are you doing."

Soon the boos drowned out the conversation.

The best retort to one of these knuckleheads I'd heard in this situation was somebody who shouted: "CAN'T TALK RIGHT NOW... I'M AT THE FREAKIN' MOVIE THEATER!!!!"

2 Comments:

At 6:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A jerk like that needs to be castrated and the remains need to be force fed to his family . . . bottom line end of story. Can't tell you how many times some pud slapping, pole smoking jag off has answered his cell phone during a movie I was at. I think they need to implement something like airport security at movie theaters, except their singular purpose is to bust jag offs who try to enter with a cell phone. If caught, a humiliating strip search is in order, the ticket is torn up (no movie for you!) and a hefty fine is leveraged!... friggan ass clowns!

 
At 7:23 AM, Blogger Warren Epstein said...

I'm grabbing my torch and pitch fork.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home