Thursday, November 09, 2006

Oscar contenders


Big weekend for Oscar contenders. "Babel," "The Queen," "A Good Year" (OK, that last one, not so much. I expected a lot from Ridley Scott, finding another vehicle for Russell Crowe after "Gladiator," but critics are hating it.)

But I bet the new Will Ferrell "Stranger Than Fiction," which has funny previews, blows them all away at the box office.

Speaking of funny, I'm still trying to get out to see "Borat." Not one I'll take the kids to, though.

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what in tarnation is going on with brad pitt's teeth in this photo?

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger LadyBronco said...

It's funny, but none of these films look even remotely interesting, with the exception of 'Stranger than Fiction.' That one I will probably go see.

Personally, I can't wait to go see 'The Fountain.'

 

Post a Comment

<< Home